April 19, 2010

Easy and healthy Chicken!

Dont pass this recipe up! Its so incredibly easy that even I can do it.....trust me, that says a lot, if I can pull a recipe together. My family loved this and its healthy at the same time!
Im a total eye-baller....but this recipe doesnt really call for many measurements. Im sure it has a way to measure to the "t" but just eye ball it like I do and measure accordingly to the size of your family! Enjoy!

Yogurt Chicken

Chicken Breast thawed but do not cook or boil.
Have one bowl full of (about 4 cups) Fat free plain yogurt and then have another bowl
full of CRUSHED Ritz crackers. (I just put 2 packages of Ritz Crackers in a zip lock baggie and crushed them into
very tiny peices. You can also crush them with a rolling pin)
Dip uncooked chicken into the bowl of FAT FREE plain Yogurt then......
Dip chicken into the bowl of crumbled Ritz Crackers (SOOO YUMMY!)
Place all of your chicken on a baking sheet and then melt about 1/4 cup of butter.
Drizzle that butter on top of the chicken and let the ritz cracker soak it up for a
bit.....
place in the oven on 350-400 depending on how your oven works and let bake for 45mins.
This meal is soooo good, and really, the butter on top makes it sooooo dang yummy!
Hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we did. There is a sauce for dipping, but
I havent done that part of the recipe yet :)
THANKS JILL for letting me into the blog :)

No comments: