September 29, 2010

Pork Enchiladas with Green Sauce

These enchiladas are really easy and delicious. My sister in law shared this with me and now it's one of our favorites.

1 large can green chili enchilada sauce
1 small can green chili enchilada sauce
1 pork roast
1 package spanish rice (the great value brand in the green bag is really good)
2 cans of beans (either black or pinto, I've always used black)
Tortillas
Shredded cheese

Cook pork roast in crock pot for 8 hours on low until it shreds easily. I pour the small can of green chili enchilada sauce in with it. Prepare spanish rice and set aside. Open cans of beans, drain and set aside. When the pork is done, shred with fork. It should shred really easy. Pour a little enchilada sauce in 9x13 baking dish. Take tortilla and fill with pork, rice, beans and cheese. Roll up and stick in baking dish. Pour can of green chili enchilada sauce over the top of rolled tortillas and sprinkle with cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Serve topped with sour cream.

1 comment:

josh and stef said...

I tried these and they were sooooo GOOD!!! My whole family loved them.